Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold guide for newbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

Gold guide for newbs Empty
PostSubject: Gold guide for newbs   Gold guide for newbs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello im Prozzcas, im a rogue in game. And i want to help you guys/girls make gold.
You should download an addon called: Auctioneer
you can download it here
this addon is very good. It can search for low price items you can resale. But i use this addon to help me make a good price for my herbs and skins

Herb gathering is good for archaeology
but many high levels and low levels is 2 lazy to train herb so they buy it!

thats how i earn gold !

Herb and mining and skinning is good for making gold you should take what you like

i have herb and skinning but mining is good 2
Mining and skinning and herb gathering is easy. Herbs/flowers can be found all around the world and shouldnt be hard. Skinning is not really hard when you defeat an animal or monster with skinable skin then skin it ( you need skinning knife mining is also not hard to get! you can mine all around the world ( ( you need a pickaxe idk the full name but you can find it at the mining guys )

when you are done mining or gathering herbs or skinning monsters then go to ah/auction house when you open ah press ''scan'' when done go to ''post'' then find the things you gathered and put it in the empty box you see ( under the search )(right corner ) then you should see some g coming like: Peacebloom : 2 g for bid and 4 g for buyout that is okay ! you can edit the g if you want to but you should know what you are doing. Because : when you put the thing inside the box the auctioneer will scan all the items and make your item cheap. Repeat that and you should get alot of
GOLD maybe not that good at the start but when your herb gathering is at 300 you can earn 22 g+ so its kinda good. And in level 80+ you can earn 300g for each stack !

if you dont have time for gathering because you need to go in dungeon ? then find gather while wating for dungeons

I hope you understand what im trying to tell. Do you have questions ? ask me Very Happy
my english isnt perfect so give it a chance

Credits:
Prozzcas lol:)

Last edited by Wølfenstein on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed link and better color for the eye.)
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Gold guide for newbs   Gold guide for newbs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

You should also remember the addon "Gatherer" it makes a picture on your minimap/map where the mining spots and herb spots are where u have been mined/picking herbs before or tried to if you aren't high enough yet.

And then also remember to pick up linen cloth it's fast gold in AH.
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Re: Gold guide for newbs   Gold guide for newbs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 am

mantamentos wrote:
You should also remember the addon "Gatherer" it makes a picture on your minimap/map where the mining spots and herb spots are where u have been mined/picking herbs before or tried to if you aren't high enough yet.

And then also remember to pick up linen cloth it's fast gold in AH.

yea thanks i will update later. i will put you in the credits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold guide for newbs   Gold guide for newbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold guide for newbs
Page 1 of 1