Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Wølfenstein
Gibler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gibler

Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Aint i right? dudes shadowpriests OWN at lvl 85 and are very easy and exciting to play...droods are good too but SHADOW PRIESTS JUST ROCk
Back to top Go down
Wølfenstein
Admin
Wølfenstein

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Two words. Feral Druids.
Back to top Go down
https://aligatorsix.forumotion.com
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Agree   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Yea Feral druids is better Very Happy shadowpriest is hard to use -.-
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

If were talking about DPS then arms warrior and mages pwn from what i have seen in instances but feral druids are the best for completing quests and in PvP. They OWN in PvP. drunken
Back to top Go down
Gibler

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Prozzcas wrote:
Yea Feral druids is better Very Happy shadowpriest is hard to use -.-

Dude i dont think so...feral druids are harder than shadowpriests because u dont do as much dps as shadowpriests at high lvl u need to practice alot harder than just a simple shadowpriest and with the shadowpriests shadowform u get a sweet 15% extra shadow dps:) Think again what u said(RETHINK RETHINK RETHINK:D) king
Back to top Go down
Gibler

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

mantamentos wrote:
If were talking about DPS then arms warrior and mages pwn from what i have seen in instances but feral druids are the best for completing quests and in PvP. They OWN in PvP. drunken
Dude we are talking about how fun are the shadowpriests and how amazing they can be...ofc mages can do more damage but if we are talking about dots SHADOWPRIESTS ARE KINGS!!
Back to top Go down
Morriane

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Currently playing a Shadow Priest. First Priest I created ever.

Struggling a bit in PVP? Maybe just me not being good at it yet?
Back to top Go down
Wølfenstein
Admin
Wølfenstein

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 am

mantamentos wrote:

Where did you see Warrior doing most damage? First when I dinged 85, Warriors could never reach over 8,000 DPS. Becouse of undergear = Ragestarv. Please show me recount or something showing me there DPS now with higher gear (Less Ragestarving.).

Last edited by Wølfenstein on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Now I'm only lvl 38 and almost every instance I'm in I do most DPS. I can take a picture when I'm in a instance and show you.

Edit: Now I have 2 pictures from me from 38-40 in instances

Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! Recount2 Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! Recount cheers
Back to top Go down
Wølfenstein
Admin
Wølfenstein

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

mantamentos wrote:
Now I'm only lvl 38 and almost every instance I'm in I do most DPS. I can take a picture when I'm in a instance and show you.

Edit: Now I have 2 pictures from me from 38-40 in instances

Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! Recount2 Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! Recount cheers

Oh.. I thought you meant on level 85.
Back to top Go down
Brudén

Brudén

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Shadow are mostly good for solo pvp / pve in my opinion

i'm currently Disc as off spec, me and a rogue are pwning Arenas

so disk priest / rogue is a very nice combo ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!   Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arent Shadowpriests The Best? SHADOWFORM!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ingame Stuff-
Jump to: