Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas Empty
PostSubject: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Yea i made a new topic for banners and pictures.
I have some rules:
DONT USE ANY PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION
Dont copy and take the credits of the pictures
Dont talk like shit! If you dont like the pictures/banner leave now

But else enjoy my pictures and banners ^^
Note: Be free to upload pictures 2 if you want

Prozzcas present: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas Ildtingsommagnusharlave

Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas Denherffs

Last edited by Prozzcas on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Better)
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Nice banner how long did you use to make it?
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Many things   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 pm

mantamentos wrote:
Nice banner how long did you use to make it?

I used many things to create all pictures. picture 5 was made by photoshop and picture 6 was made by paint ( Not Paint.net )
kinda weird and i will have to save alot and make many layers. Sometimes it take 30 min if im lucky but sometimes it can be 1-6 hours ( if the picture is hard to make ) so 30min - 6 hours Smile i can make a tutorial when im fresh
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Shocked paint? I can't see what you can do in paint that you can't do in photoshop.... But maybe it's harder to find in photoshop than in paint confused

I would like to see a tut on how you make banners because they look awesome and if I may I would like to post a logo I have made in Imageready (look much like photoshop but is free).
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:50 pm

mantamentos wrote:
Shocked paint? I can't see what you can do in paint that you can't do in photoshop.... But maybe it's harder to find in photoshop than in paint confused

I would like to see a tut on how you make banners because they look awesome and if I may I would like to post a logo I have made in Imageready (look much like photoshop but is free).

Paint is more easy to use and photoshop is more advanced. I use curves in paint.net i paint in paint and i make the picture in photoshop. It will get really nice at the end.
And sure !! upload your picture and let me rate and comment ^^
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

Thx
Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas Alt
The name is a name I had in a game so don't bother about it.
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm

mantamentos wrote:
Thx
Nice !! i like the red effect in the middle. Good start. It could be in a football banner!
Try to make something big like my pictures ! that could be nice

( sorry for late comment )
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Prozzcas wrote:
mantamentos wrote:
Thx
Nice !! i like the red effect in the middle. Good start. It could be in a football banner!
Try to make something big like my pictures ! that could be nice

( sorry for late comment )

Thx for the reply and the logo was made for football club as a logo Razz
I can try make somthing big when I have time but I have never tried something that big so that would be totally new for me.
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 am

I tried to make this I don't think it's totally finish but I donno what to make maybe you guys have any ideas?

Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas TwilGlow
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

mantamentos wrote:
I tried to make this I don't think it's totally finish but I donno what to make maybe you guys have any ideas?

NICE effects ! Wink
Back to top Go down
mantamentos

mantamentos

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am

Prozzcas wrote:
mantamentos wrote:

NICE effects ! Wink

Thx Very Happy You have any ideas of anything that could be made on that picture/banner? I think there is missing something I just donno what.
Back to top Go down
Brudén

Brudén

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Holy shit nice one's
even better than me! (y)
Back to top Go down
Prozzcas
Admin
Prozzcas

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Brudén wrote:
Holy shit nice one's
even better than me! (y)

>;D !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas   Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banners and Pictures. Prozzcas
Page 1 of 1